Live WEBinar preparation
What is a WEBinar?
This page includes the following for live WEBinars:
- recommended tests
- configuration instructions
- Go to test WEBinar now to assure
- Resolve connectivity issues with your system administrator prior to
- Pre-test your live meeting link, login, and password early
Login instructions (on the day of the live WEBinar)
Either dial in and login 10 minutes early for a live WEBinar
Orientation or watch the WEBinar
Orientation movie in advance.
We ask all participants to be dialed in and logged in 5 minutes early
for participant introductions.
- Note your registration email for detailed phone numbers, passcodes,
links, logins, passwords
- Dial into telephone teleconference first, then enter your passcode
- Use emailed meeting link to join the meeting; we suggest accepting
add-in if prompted
- Login with your email address (your login) and password; do not
enter as a guest
Want to view a movie detailing these steps?
click on WEBinar
Preparation (flash 6.0 or higher required). You can watch the
entire movie, and/or pause playback to accomplish the steps as you
go. Movie is quite complete, and includes steps needed to both
condition your machine and server and email, and WEBinar login
instructions as well.
Need Flash for the movie?
Assure you have Flash 6 or higher installed via Flash
version check (if needed, uninstall
Flash); note that the meeting will require Flash 8.